Sunday, October 11, 2009

Rearrange and redeveloped

I just received a 'bad' news from a friend who is quite resourceful on this matter...Seberang Perak will be 'rearranged' but I don't know how big, how bad or when the idea will be realised..but it looks like it is a serious issue now, they already discussed it in Langkawi..wow a discussion of demolishing a place in good damn place...whatever...not my concern

My concern now is what,how,when.....?

Are they gonna scrapped of everything, are they gonna remain certain part for its history...is it gonna soon..when..is it next year, next two years..? how bout relocation, compensation, monetary issue...and have they ever think that by doing this Malays will be running away to sub urban and the others will monopoly town area...?

I hope that they think carefully and thoroughly..once its gone..its forever...

No comments: